Re: Adminrest: section 5

2004-12-02 16:05:58
Harald, Scott,

This is much better and gives a good degree of flexibility.

Regards,

Lynn

At 11:31 AM +0100 12/2/04, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
I don't think there is any principle in 2.2 that forms a basis for saying that we need to aim towards limiting IETF support to meeting fees and designated donations.

<snip>

Note that the goal is to achieve and maintain a viable IETF support
function based on avaiable funding sources. The IETF
community expects the IAOC and ISOC to work together to attain that goal,
and recognizes that doing so will require striking some sort of balance.