AdminRest: appeals agains IAOC members (was RE: Adminrest: secti on 3.5b (appealability))

2004-12-03 11:48:27
Since Harald listed this as a NIT and since what he states
makes sense to me, can we agree on this:

Nit: I think we should remove "decisions of IAOC members". As currently
written, IAOC members have no individual power or responsibility; all
decisions are IAOC decisions - and I think it should remain that way.

If we do agree,
then I can make that easy/simple (editorial) change.

Bert