RE: iasa-bcp-01 - Open Issues - Separate bank accounts

2004-12-06 18:29:20
Harald writes:
Brian,

I don't think "irrevocably assigned to the IETF" works well for money.
In all other cases, money going to support the IETF is called
"credited to the IASA account".

In section 5, section 5.2 and 5.3 talk about money credited to the IASA
account. I'd rather add a section before section 5.5 that simply says:

 5.x IASA expenses

 The IASA exists to support the IETF. Therefore, only expenses related to
 supporting the IETF can be debited to the IASA account.

I like it, so I have added it to my working copy of the document.

Bert
That should make it clear enough that the transfer of money
into the IASA account is intended to be irrevocable.

Makes sense?

                 Harald