mac layer in manets

2005-06-07 00:46:04
hello sir,

  this is prasanna research student in SERC,IISc,Banglore.
  sir i am working on bandwidth utilization and power control in adhoc n/ws.
  if it is possible to give some idea regarding basic power control
i.e. Pmax for control packets such as rts/cts and Pmin(minimum
necessary power) for data-ack in mac layer.
implementing this basic mechanism where will be the changes required
in ns-2 simulator plz inform me.
sir if any other materials regarding this plz inform me
sir plz guide me in all possibilities regarding this work.
i am waiting for your reply...................

thanking you.
prasanna