Re: Keeping this IETF's schedule in the future...?

2005-08-03 05:40:28
Lunch is too late, though that might be mitigated by
providing food at the mid-morning break.

That might be nice indeed.

The lunch break is too long.

Well, 11:30--13:00 appears to be as long as 12:30--14:00.  Unless
you find the lunch break generally too long.  I think it has been
sufficiently difficult to get lunch done in 90 minutes in most places.

I find that during the last afternoon session all I can think about
is getting supper.  Food at the second afternoon break might help.

I forgot to mention that some brain fuel (coffee, possibly food)
could be nice in the 2nd afternoon break.  But I'd also say the
food part depends on what/how much you get in the first
afternoon break.

Joerg