Re: IETF lists as RSS?

2006-04-27 01:37:59
On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 09:05 +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 05:01:50PM -0700,
 David W. Hankins <David_Hankins(_at_)isc(_dot_)org> wrote
 a message of 56 lines which said:

It would certainly be strange, at the IETF, for anyone to suggest
using a technology that is known to be pervasively deployed and
functional.

Atom (RFC 4287) and the various RSS (which one to use, by the way?)
are deployed and are functional.

For RSS the one that Feed Validator likes, for draft/RFC annnounces,
check: http://community.unfix.org/feeds/

No per-user-subscribe yet though, as I unfortunatly broke my right
shoulder and that will take some time to mend and typing with one hand
is not very speedy ;(

Greets,
 Jeroen