Keith Moore wrote:
I am still waiting to see a description of the defects you believe that you
have identified in either forum. I have asked you to describe them here several
times, you have refused.
And I've already partially explained why I'm not doing things that
way. But in addition to that - mailing lists discussions are much
better at elicting knee-jerk reactions than encouraging thoughtful
reflection, and this is something that needs thoughtful reflection.
Let me see:
1) you don't want to read the wg mailing list
2) you don't want to have issues opened up on the issue tracker
3) you can't be bothered to write an ID when you said you were going
do two years ago
4) we're approaching last call, and I'm going to assume you think you're
entitled to have us stop and wait until you do write something up
5) in mean time, we're just going to have to take your word about the
weapons of mass destruction^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
problems with DKIM.
Is this your idea of "adult supervision" and "pipelining" that should be
emulated for and wide across IETF working groups?
Ietf mailing list