Re: edu.ietf.org site problems - fixed

2007-03-19 03:31:50
Hi,

the Edu Team web page (edu.ietf.org) has now been fixed and the presentations can be found both there and on the Agenda page.

thanks for your patience.

a.

On 18 mar 2007, at 20.17, Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

As several people have pointed out, we are having problems with the Edu site. I thank everyone who has reported it and wanted to let people know two things:

- we are looking into the problem and will get it fixed as soon as possible

- as soon as those who gave today's talks give me their slides i am posting them in pdf format to the agenda page:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi? meeting_num=68

Some of them have already been posted.

Thanks and sorry about difficulties this has caused people.

a.