Mail delivery problems

2007-03-29 05:49:08
I recently got notice from IETF mailing lists that my mail has been
bouncing. The notice didn't have any examples of the bounces, so I
couldn't get any clue what is wrong. However, now I got a bounce
notice from bugtrag.. and it had this note

---------------
                        The Postfix program

<msa(_at_)burp(_dot_)tkv(_dot_)asdf(_dot_)org>: host
resalehost.networksolutions.com[205.178.189.128]
    refused to talk to me: 421 4.4.1 cacy-fpe-srv-1.symantec.com Unable to
    contact destination

Apparently "networksolutions" for some reason occasionally resolves
"burp.tkv.asdf.org" into "resalehost.networksolutions.com".

Isn't this behaviour totally antisocial from networksolutions and how
can it be stopped?