Proposal for Handling RFC Errata

2007-09-12 11:11:41
Folks,
The RFC Editor has drafted a proposal for handling RFC
errata.  The proposal is available in the Internet-Drafts
repository as:

  draft-rfc-editor-errata-process-00.txt

Discussion of this proposal is encouraged, and should
take place on the rfc-interest(_at_)rfc-editor(_dot_)org mailing list.
You can find general information about the mailing list
here:

  rfc-interest(_at_)rfc-editor(_dot_)org

The rfc-interest mailing list archives are available here:

  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest/

I'm sending this message on behalf of the IAB as we'll
be monitoring this discussion to ensure that this proposal
gets broad community review before progressing.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

-danny