Re: mini-cores (was Re: ULA-C)

2007-09-19 16:41:26
Without going into debate about consenting adults, and while I might
disagree with Paul in certain fine points, I'd suggest that we consider the
ULA-G proposal within the IETF and ask that Paul submit it as an I-D.  ULA-G
could have broad application if in fact we solve the multihoming problem
(IMHO) and I'd like to be the optimist and say that we can do that.

i'll need new coauthors.  i ain't signing up for this alone, and the authors
of ULA-C only wrote it up so that we would all know what ideas had been
abandoned, not as a way forward.