Re: Hello IETF!

2007-09-26 13:24:01
On Sep 23, 2007, at 9:19 PM, Felipe Rodrigues wrote:
Yes marc! It's my site. It's a little freeze for the time, but I'll post something soon. I'm from Brazil, so the articles are writen in Brazilian Portuguese and english.

ola felipe,

I was really concerned about privacy in chats through the internet, so I create this program. It works with a client and a server using TCP/IP and criptography.

your concerns about privacy and data retention are understandable , things are going worse and worse everywhere in the world since the " patriot act " had changed . We are having some capaigns here in germany aswell because our Interior Minister ( Schäuble) want to turn our country with online visitation into a supervisory state , thats why we foundet the "pirate party 2006 here in germany.<http:// int.piratenpartei.de/List_of_Pirateparties>

At this moment I'm working in a chat system with AES (Rjindael) cryptography, when I have a Beta version of it I post here and in the site.

this is might be interesting for you <http://www.cspace.in/>

Well... More about me... I use Java,Delphi, C++, sql, php and html. I love ajax. I'm single (there are girls in IETF? :D ). I love CSI (crime scene investigation xD ), lost, simpsons.I DO NOT like to play football (yeah, most brazilians do, me not xD) but I love basketball.

I had a small musicstudio for ten years till 2001 and now i am looking for new challenges and trying to get some people together for my project . I am interested in streaming , multimedia and multiconferencing i am on macintosh since 1994 , its one of the best system i believe.

all the best and good luck for the future.

greetings from germany :-)

sincerly

marc

If you have msn, add me felipevr36[at]hotmail[dot]com

see you!

"One must act on what has not yet happened."
--Lao Tzu
web: http://www.let.de
.local http://stattfernsehen.com