Re: IETF solution for pairing cellular hosts

2007-09-27 06:11:40
I'm not the list police, and I'm not Miss Manners, but I am thinking that Pars really needs participation from people who care enough to subscribe to a more specific list, and work on a draft, before he can develop a consensus proposal that COULD pass IETF-wide scrutiny.

If this is a topic you care about, please subscribe (as Pars has requested a couple of times), because flow-of-consciousness "but what about this?" posts aren't going to help come up with a reasonable design, or even help figure out if a reasonable design is possible.

Thanks,

Spencer