Re: Proposed DNSSEC Plenary Experiment for IETF 74

2008-11-27 14:48:04
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008, David Conrad wrote:

However, with that said, I personally believe the IETF network should turn on
DNSSEC validation in their caching servers and the IETF secretariat should
sign the IETF-related zones. I can't think of any reason why this should not
occur at this point.

I agree. And they should push their keys into the ISC DLV, and at IETF enable
DLV.

But in general, everyone at IETF to should do this, not just the IETF
secretariat.

Paul