Re: [dhcwg] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dhc-container-00

2009-04-16 13:08:20
On Apr 15, 2009, at 2:12 PM, Bernie Volz (volz) wrote:
My "vote" would be no change. But, I'd be OK if Ralph wanted to state it is TBD and outside the scope of this document and perhaps indicate that
it is an issue whether the RG gets options to pass on from either the
container option or from those supplied to the RG.

Me too. I think it's an interesting topic for future consideration, but out of scope for the present work, and also very much not an emergency requiring us to expand the scope.