Re: Extending the Dean Anderson PR-action to lists on tools.ietf.org

2009-04-17 15:48:49
At Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:43:25 -0400,
Theodore Tso wrote:
I'll take the liberty of assuming that there's general
agreement that this is not okay, and the issue under
discussion is how to respond.  In terms of response
there are two issues: 1) preventative steps, and 2)
punitive steps.  I'm not sure there are steps that can
be taken to prevent someone from doing this without
losing a significant degree of openness, and I think
it's obvious that that's too high a price to pay.
As for punishment, I'm just not sure.  There have
been a few PR actions against Anderson so far and he
doesn't seem to be behaving any better, so whatever
punitive actions that have been taken seem to have
been ineffective.

The question I would ask is whether Dean has started subscribing AD's,
WG chairs, etc. using the aliases provided by Henrik.

As far as I know, the answer to this is "no".

-Ekr