Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-pkix-ta-format (Trust Anchor Format) to Proposed Standard

2009-07-14 20:28:33
Paul,

I just provided information.

I don't think we can do anything. It is not reasonable for IETF to accept
TSL as bases for our work and it is not possible to turn EU around and
abandon TSL.

However, it has a value to be aware of the situation.

/Stefan

On 09-07-15 1:49 AM, "Paul Hoffman" <paul(_dot_)hoffman(_at_)vpnc(_dot_)org>