Re: [IAB] [Trustees] Proposed Revisions to the IETF Trust Legal Provisions (TLP)

2009-07-18 19:28:03
The proposed change to the boilerplate has not drawn a single negative comment, and there are a few documents in the RFC Editor queue that are waiting for this change. My preference would be for the Trust to approve the revised TLP that have not received any negative comments, and thus release the documents in the RFC Editor queue. Then, the Trust should put forward alternative text for the sections that have received negative comments, starting another review period.

Russ