Re: Review of draft-ietf-webdav-bind-25 ("Binding Extensions to WebDAV")

2009-07-24 09:32:11
Angela Schreiber wrote:
Being member of the expert group of JSR 283 [2] I particularly
appreciate that the proposed draft very nicely fits the concept
of shareable nodes defined in JSR 283. This has been showed by the
extensions Julian added to the Jackrabbit Webdav Server [3].

Actually, the code was written and tested by Manfred Baedke; I just reviewed it and applied the patches (as Jackrabbit committer).

BR, Julian