RE: A session for resolving my DISCUSSes

2009-11-01 06:00:27
We can ask the Secretariat to gather the current schedules of the
different areas open hours and post them on this list, on the
76attendees list, and on the announcement board at the meeting. By doing
this a relevant number of people will be reached, I think.

FWIW, the OPS AD's are holding the OPS office hours on Thursday 11/12
between 15:00 and 16:30 in the IESG breakout room which is Room
Castleview 2.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On
Behalf Of Lars Eggert
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:23 AM
To: dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net
Cc: Alexey Melnikov; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: A session for resolving my DISCUSSes

Hi,

On 2009-11-1, at 1:00, Dave CROCKER wrote:
I haven't heard of an AD's doing this before.

most areas have been scheduling "office hour" slots during
the week for the last few years, for this and other purposes,
but those usually only get announced to the area lists.

Maybe we should change that and list them on the main agenda,
but we typically don't know when they'll be until after the
agenda is finalized.

Lars