Re: Last Call: rfc3848 (ESMTP and LMTP Transmission Types Registration) to Draft Standard

2009-11-30 13:17:55
Julien ÉLIE wrote:

Hi,

Hi Julien,

- 'ESMTP and LMTP Transmission Types Registration '

[...]

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/implementation.html
Initial set of implementations is currently in the datatracker (see below).

I do not know to whom I should write that.
There is a trailing space at the end of the title.

RFC Editor is not responsible for that. I can ask Secretariat.

And the above URL is not the right one.

Implementation report for RFC 3848 is not upload yet to the URL listed above.
It can be found at the URL you've deleted from your reply.

The implementation report will be uploaded to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/implementation.html after IETF LC.