Re: Make HTML and PDF more prominent, was: Re: Why the normative

2010-03-20 13:29:12
So you would argue that RFCs should normally be used in paper form? This is
the only way I can see to avoid requiring internet access.

This idea seems sane to me. Given the  current policy, the documents are
already not usable on the hundreds of millions of net-capable mobile
devices;  a high quality paper version would avoid making the false promise
that RFCs are "available online".