Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-yam-5321bis-smtp-pre-evaluation-05

2010-05-17 16:47:39

On 5/17/2010 12:07 PM, Roni Even wrote:
In general it looks good, what I did not see is a summary of an analysis
that evaluate if all commands and tags are used in interoperable products

That's correct. The working group has been diligent in restricting its work to the chartered scope, namely satisfying only requirements for full Internet Standard.

I believe your comment is, instead, applicable for Draft. RFC 5321 satisifed that quite a long time ago, since it is already at Draft status.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking