Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-11 13:31:42

While personally I agree (as in I have no idea what I will be doing in 2017),
in order to schedule meetings and avoid conflicts with other organizations I
don't see any alternative to set these dates into the future.  Once they are
published other organizations see them and make their schedules around ours.
So I think they

I agree they have to be firm but:
 "I don't know that the IAOC should consider the 2014-2017 dates firm quite
yet." - we have time... or is there some absolute deadline the IAOC is working
against for 2017? Or even for 2014?

have to be firm.

Bob