Re: Contacts to Czech Technical University in Prague?

2011-01-10 14:02:00
Hi Dave,

Yes, we know about this other workshop. We also checked how likely the
participants overlap.
Based on our assessment after the discussions with some of the workshop
organizers we concluded that it is OK to move forward with our workshop
organization as initially planned.

Ciao
Hannes