Last Call on draft-ietf-pim-registry-03.txt

2011-01-12 03:24:50
Hello all,

I am writing to provide some review on the draft-ietf-pim-registry,
that is currently in Last Call,

Furstly, this document does not explain the abreviatures once they has
appeared in the title, abstract and main text.

Moreover, the initial contents of the regsitry does not mention that
values that are Unassigned.  What is more, the document does not have
clear regsitry format description, eg. Message Type - an integer,
values from 0 to 15 are assigned etc.  I propose to create the
separate section and name it 'Regsitry Description' and place a number
of sub-section tehre that would describe the regsutry as detailed as
possible.  And in this occasion out the follwoing IANA Considerations'
Section:

'IANA is asked to create the 'name' regsitry following Section 2 of
this document."

So I recommend not to publih this document in the current view, stop
the Last Call, if posible, and work on it a bit more.

All the best,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev