Re: IETF 83 Venue

2011-01-20 19:52:21
At 03:31 PM 1/19/2011, IETF Administrative Director wrote:
The IAOC is pleased to announce Paris as the site for IETF 83 from 25 - 30
March 2012.  The IETF last met in the city in 2005 at IETF 63.

Paris was the number one choice for a European venue in a venue
preference survey conducted after IETF 78.

I don't know about this... after all, the last time we had an IETF there is when EKR blew a gasket at the lack of (real) cookies during the breaks. This cannot be overlooked as an isolated incident, or hand-waved away. I wouldn't want to be around him if this were to occur again.

;-)

James

2012
IETF 83  Paris 25 - 30 March    Host:  <your name here>