Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt> (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Procedures for the Management of the Service Name and Transport Protocol Port Number Registry) to BCP

2011-01-30 13:10:44
David has said this well.  Thank you.

Please let me know if there are any other questions.

--Michelle