Re: Plagued by PPTX again

2011-11-21 15:59:42
On 11/17/11 4:14 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
PDF/a is something browsers and natively by different OSs that can
directly display.  When submitting formats that are not PDF/a, convert
and automatically link to the converted output with a prompt requesting
approval.

http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/fdd/fdd000125.shtml
so where is the web page that tells me for platform x how to convert my generated pdf, which i have been using as the pub format for years, into pdf/a? the link under "Guidelines for Creating Archival Quality PDF Files" is a broken link.
The Florida Center for Library Automation website on the page:
http://fclaweb.fcla.edu/content/pdfa-1

Includes a similar link:
Guidelines for Creating Archival Quality PDF Files
http://fclaweb.fcla.edu/uploads/Lydia%20Motyka/FDA_documentation/PDFGuideline.pdf

Don't expect this link will remain stable either. :^(

-Doug