Re: An Antitrust Policy for the IETF

2011-11-29 10:59:34

Hi Russ,

I don't know what an antitrust policy is...  Could you explain?

Is this something like a conflict of interest policy?  Or is it a policy to
avoid situations where we might be engaging in some sort of collusion?

Your plan sounds fine to me, on general principles, but I'd like to know what
we're asking a lawyer to write.

Thanks,
Margaret