draft-weil support

2011-11-30 10:06:30

I support and encourage the immediate adoption of a /10 shared IPv4 transition
space for service providers.   I strongly believe that this will dramatically
reduce the impact that service providers will already be burdened with when
moving to CGN solutions in these last days of IPv4.    In addition to pursuing
CGN technologies to extend the life of our IPv4 allocations, I am actively
pursuing the deployment of IPv6 to our consumer networks, initially by
providing local tunnel broker POP and eventually deploying dual stack, as well
as setting future product requirements to include mandatory IPv6 support.

Thanks for your consideration.

Scott A Griffith, Individual who cares
Anchorage Alaska