Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-08.txt> (SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format) to Proposed Standard

2012-03-01 12:08:14
At 08:53 01-03-2012, Scott Kitterman wrote:
No.  The downref is correct.  Downrefs are allowed, but have to be reviewed
(AIUI).  I was saying that I think the downref is safe and appropriate in this

The question would be whether the downward reference is in accordance with BCP 97. It is up to the IESG to consider whether a non-standards track protocol which has not received full IETF review is in line with BCP 97.

Regards,
-sm