RE: provisioning software, was DNS RRTYPEs, the difficulty with

2012-03-07 19:44:42
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Mark Andrews
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 3:28 PM
To: mrex(_at_)sap(_dot_)com
Cc: johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: provisioning software, was DNS RRTYPEs, the difficulty with

Maybe you believe that NOTIMP should be limited to unsupported OPCODES only?
But that is definitely not what the spec says.

Yet someone else that can't count beyond 1035.

Weren't you the one that said "Actually it is STD 13.  Get over it." earlier in
this thread?

I looked at least at the titles of all the documents that update 1035, and none
of them appear to be related to the above.  So where should we be looking?

-MSK