Beer and Gear

2012-03-19 09:10:08
I think this would be a good idea. I have attended a number of the NANOG events
and always found I can talk to vendors on a technical level. Additionally, it
provides a convivial forum for attendees to get together and talk to each
other. I don’t think it would detract from other IETF events and to be honest,
most large events manage to co-exist with a multiplicity of sponsors. I am
thinking of events like NANOG, MAAWG etc.

Mike