RE: IETF.Fact.Check IETF Participants that were also at ICANN Costa Rica Meeting ?

2012-03-30 00:44:44
Which is why I'm wondering why it took us that long to punt him? Our rules
shouldn't treat people like this as a first-time poster if it's the same
nonsense that got them banned before, but from a new email address.

Mr. Fleming had stopped trolling lists for the last 6-9 months, but prior to
that he was hitting every list he could find plus Twitter (hashtag spamming),
and it appears that it's about to start again, so I'd ask that the admins be a
bit more aggressive in this regard.

Thanks
Wes George

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Yoav
Nir
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 6:01 PM
To: Eric Burger
Cc: IETF list
Subject: Re: IETF.Fact.Check IETF Participants that were also at ICANN Costa
Rica Meeting ?

Oh, this guy pre-dates RFC 4633

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22jim%20fleming%22%20site:ietf.org

On Mar 29, 2012, at 11:48 PM, Eric Burger wrote:

I was about to say we are at a point for an RFC 4633 action. Thanks.

On Mar 29, 2012, at 2:26 PM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

Hi Jim,

This is my last message to you as IETF Sergeant-at-arms.

I've asked the Secretariat avoid your posts going thru the email exploder.

Regards,
Jordi

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.