All fees include 19% VAT?

2013-07-11 19:57:54
Folks,

I am a little confused by the following words. The sum for an early bird is
650$, right? Or do we need to pay extra VAT (which make the sum larger than
650$)? The last sentence is really confusing.

Early-Bird: $650 USD, if paid in full prior to 2400 UTC July 19, 2013.
All fees include 19% VAT
A FINAL receipt will be sent with all the required VAT information by July
28th. Instructions will be included on the process to follow to recover the VAT
paid by qualified attendees or their employer.

Regards,
Shucheng (Will)
Shucheng LIU (Will), Ph.D.
Research Engineer  at  Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
Email:
liushucheng(_at_)huawei(_dot_)com<mailto:liushucheng(_at_)huawei(_dot_)com>
http://cn.linkedin.com/in/shucheng