Re: RFC 7168 on The Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol for Tea Efflux Appliances (HTCPCP-TEA)

2014-04-02 19:55:33
On Apr 2, 2014, at 8:29 PM, Brian E Carpenter
<brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
In the supermarket the other day, I was handed a free sample
of Red Bush Tea, which is clearly not tea. I do not know
whether it is not-tea.

As I mentioned to someone privately earlier, not-tea is the logical complement
of tea, which is to say the complete set of all things that are not tea.
Hence, Rooibos tea is not not-tea, although it is not tea.