Re: DMARC: perspectives from a listadmin of large open-source lists

2014-04-08 15:13:14
Hi Hector,
At 12:21 08-04-2014, Hector Santos wrote:
Really?

You knew that our software was the first to suggest and document in the 2006 DSAP I-D on how to a MLS will need to handle restrictive domain security policies. RFC 6377 (BCP 167) notes on this came from my I-D and the DKIM WG discussions about it whether directly or not.

The question I asked was whether the IETF adheres to BCP 167. I must have been aware that your software implemented that draft if it was mentioned during the DKIM WG discussions. I forgot about that as it has been a while.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy