Re: DMARC from the perspective of the listadmin of a bunch of SMALL community lists

2014-04-12 15:49:43

Miles Fidelman <mfidelman(_at_)meetinghouse(_dot_)net> wrote:
    > We (really I) support perhaps 2 dozen small email lists, for a bunch of
    > community groups (PTOs, churches, neighborhood groups) - mostly the
    > legacy of
    > previously running a small hosting firm, and still having the machines

ditto.

+5 on everything you said.
It is a great idea, but it is not mature, and there wasn't much in the way of
running code.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-