Re: [Softwires] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-softwire-lw4over6-10

2014-10-16 10:18:14
Thank you for the substantive review, David. And thank you Ian et al for the
effort to answer the questions in the review. At this point I think it looks
like you are on your way to address everything that has been brought up, at
least on the level where I feel that I have no blocking comments to make in the
IESG review. I plan to ballot No-Objection, but keep monitoring this thread.

Jari