Re: IESG Teleconference Participation for November 25, 2014

2014-11-20 13:04:55

Ted Lemon <Ted(_dot_)Lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com> wrote:
    > A privacy-preserving system for sharing calendars would really be nice.
    > Unfortunately I don't think these sites would work--I couldn't use them
    > even if I weren't concerned about privacy because I'd have to hand them
    > the keys to my corporate email/calendar account.   This is definitely
    > an interesting problem.  :)

not necessarily the "keys";
    - doodle is happy to use OAUTH to access, if you want it to be able to
      write back to your account the results, and let you see things.

    - you can give it a basic freebusy .ics file to sync against, which is
      enough for you to see when you might be available.

It might be that some of these features moved from Basic to Premium; I signed
up 2 years ago or so, so I wouldn't know.

I haven't looked at the other options.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-