Re: Last Call: RFC 6346 successful: moving to Proposed Standard

2014-12-03 22:03:36
That's an ad-hominem argument that has no bearing on the current proposal.

Though, if I was paying better attention, I'd have complained about those moves
being unnecessary too.

L.

I still regret not objecting to BEEP going standards-track. Who uses it?