Re: Last Call: Correct classification of RFC 20 (ASCII format) to Internet Standard

2014-12-08 14:24:29
On 08 Dec 2014, at 20:00, The IESG <iesg-secretary(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> wrote:

- RFC20 from Unknown to Internet Standard
   (ASCII format for network interchange)

I have read this RFC and an uncountable of documents based on the work reported
there.
I believe it has aged very well and (despite a few typos in the reconstituted
version*) deserves to be formally recognized as the Internet Standard that it
actually is.

Grüße, Carsten

*) Reissuing it under a new number to fix those doesn’t sound right.