Re: Remote participation

2015-11-02 01:14:25
I asked the meetecho folks about the presentation that we both saw fail and they said they saw the same issues during a test with the presentor.

Perhaps we also need a high loss tollerant codec available for such cases. Of course the added latency is likely to make interaction cumbersome, but better than the complete failure we both witnessed -- where apparently the presentor was told it wasn't join to work, but only had the option of hoping his access link would (magically) improve. ..

Lou

On November 2, 2015 4:01:59 PM "Adrian Farrel"