Re: [Anima-signaling] draft-liang-iana-pen-06

2016-10-10 11:22:07
Hi,

My understanding is that lead authorship within IANA staff will be re-assigned
shortly and there is an intent to finish it up now that the IANA stewardship
transition stuff is done.

Regards,
-drc
On October 9, 2016 at 12:12:46 PM, Brian E Carpenter