mharc-users

Re: trouble installing namazu

2003-10-05 20:44:06
On October 5, 2003 at 02:21, "James Randolph" wrote:

I am currently trying to setup namazu-2.0.12 and failing miserably. This
install is on a hosted site so I do not have root access and I am
running configure with the -prefix and  --with-pmdir options.  Upon
running configure I'm getting a few errors:

creating ./config.status

sed: couldn't write 65 items to {standard output}: Input/output error
[snip]

You did not mention what operating system, version, and hardware you
are using.

My guess is that configure scripts used by namazu may require versions
of common utilities that are newer than what is no your system.

--ewh