mhonarc-users

'mailto's & message text

1996-04-19 19:26:14
Greetings,

I have just joined the list having decided to start using MHonArc. So
my 'newbie' questions are:

1. I would like all email addresses in message text and sig files to
be converted to 'mailto's.

2. Do all URL's have to have '< >'?

3. And on some message text, the text just goes off the right hand of
the monitor. The white space between words seems a little much. Is there
a way to adjust this or specify a different 'font size= '? I'm viewing
with a garden variety setup, vga + Netscape 1.6 (I think) and a consumer
grade video card. Things look great with Hypermail. I like to tweak for
the lowest common denominator if I can.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks Earl and all for the great work!

--Paul T.