mhonarc-users

mhonarc 1.2.3 bug?

1996-07-25 07:06:58
I'm not sure if this is a bug of mhonarc or of sendmail, however the
format of the date of the mail received is:

Tue, 18 JUN 1996 20:17:04 +0000

which has two problems: the comma after the first field and the name of
the month in uppercase. For this reasons &parse_date fails in parsing
the month and so all mail appear sent in January.

I suggest to modify parse_date so as to eliminate extra commas (as extra
spaces are already eliminated), to modify %Month2Num with the names of
the monts all in lowercase and to use $Month2Num{lc($mon)} (or the
corresponding statement perl4 compatible). This should take into account
the case of month names all lowercase.

roberto cecchini