mhonarc-users

Re: mhonarc

1996-08-18 10:28:08
Hi,
      I posted a mail about mhonarc giving me a
Bus Error recently. Well after a lot of effort I discovered
the problem.
Here is a snippet of the o/p from the debugger.
The problem was with newgetopt.pl (v1.13). IF
MHonArc was supplied with a command line switch,
like -add ,NGetOpt went into a loop and returned a
Bus Error.

Get a later version of Perl 5.  This was a known bug and has been
fixed.

        --ewh

----
    Earl Hood                  |   ISOGEN INTERNATIONAL CORP
    ehood(_at_)isogen(_dot_)com           |   dba Highland Consulting
    Phone: 214-953-0004 x127   |   2200 North Lamar #230
    FAX: 214-953-3152          |   Dallas, TX  75202