mhonarc-users

Re: Problems with Installation

1996-08-21 18:15:41
Dear All,

I have the following problem with the mhonarc sw.

When I use it to add incoming e-mail to an html archive or convert an existin
mbox format mail-file I get the following errors:

.Warning: Could not find date for message

I believe some other user had the same problem, and the common thread
is perl 5.002gamma.  I recommend trying another (later) version of Perl
to see if the problem persists.

If you want me to test out some of your mail, please encode it in
base64 or uuencode.  This will eliminate the possibilty of your
mailer munging the data.